This is a blog I created so that I can express my true feelings about things and share them with who I want. Feel free to read whatever you like and comment on what you want. But if you don't like what you read, then please feel free to NOT read it. I use this to express my own opinions and thoughts, and if you don't like it then there is a big red X at the top of the window, feel free to press it and be on your way!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pain, It Never Goes Away

So a lot has happened, too much for me to really post.  Basically I'll just hit the highlights:


I still can't stand the people that are in my clinical group because they're a bunch of assholes.


Dwayne's sister is a bitch, and always will be.  I tried being nice to her and give her a second chance, because everyone deserves them right?  Well she fucking threw it back in my face.  That's the last time I'll be nice to her, she deserves the worst.


Oh great thing, she has to be out of the house by the time Casey turns 5, which is in May :) :) :)


Dwayne is starting college in January.


My final for NUR 211 is on December 9th, my final for NUR 212 is being posted on December 9th, and I'm going to Disney on December 10th.


My arthritis is getting worse, I can't sleep at night, and I stay tired, no matter what I do.


After next week I'll only have 4 periods a year thanks to my new birth control :)


I've decided that I'm going to start trying to have a baby when I turn 23, if everything goes according to plan.


I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to move away before I have a baby, just because of my family.


If I get married to Dwayne, I don't want the majority of Dwayne's family in attendance.  There's only 6 people I want there that are related to him.


I really miss my best friends and it really makes me sad that I don't have time to hang out with them :(  Jessica and Kelly


I miss my family.  Jessica, Weston, Kayla, Karly


I discovered a website that I'm super paranoid about... IsAnyoneUp.com


Things haven't been so great at home, I feel like I'm constantly screwing up and can't do anything right, so I've been pretty depressed lately.


Breaking Dawn Part 1 is the best movie of all time and is now #1 on my favorite movies list.  Saw the midnight showing, thinking about going to the 4:15 matinee tomorrow.


I'm putting my family in the hole because of my medical bills, credit card bills, and school.  We are also buying the carwash and have 2 loans out on cars, and the one I drive now needs major work done on it.  Needless to say I feel like shit because it's all my fault.


I've had such an urge to cook lately, mostly Mexican food.  I made a few fajitas a while back and mom and dad said I had a knack for them :)


Speaking of which, I want some Taco Bell, I wanna try a Steak Meximelt really bad!


Maybe later this week I can make some steak fajitas.


That's all I can think of, I may rant later on when I'm not tired and my hands, wrists, and fingers aren't screaming in agony.

No comments:

Post a Comment