This is a blog I created so that I can express my true feelings about things and share them with who I want. Feel free to read whatever you like and comment on what you want. But if you don't like what you read, then please feel free to NOT read it. I use this to express my own opinions and thoughts, and if you don't like it then there is a big red X at the top of the window, feel free to press it and be on your way!
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Work, Work, Work
There's just so much to talk about, but very little time... I've been at TCC for 10 months now and I am completely miserable. I am getting to where I can't stand who I work with because they are backstabbing bitches that like to lie about me. I just don't know what to do. I've apply for 3 jobs at Mission Hospital and 1 at Angel Hospital. I just want so bad to get out of there. I am not going to tolerate being treated like that. I just feel like everyone there is out to get me, and I do NOT like having to constantly watch my back. What happened to nurses being the most caring profession out there? Well that's a load of bullshit for the majority of them. I love my CNAs and they make my job a lot easier, most of the time. I'm just not happy where I am, just like I was back in January. But this time I'm not going to give up until I do get a new job. This just sucks. I dread going to work every day :( I'm going to call tomorrow to see about my applications at mission, that will at least give me an idea of wether or not I have a chance of getting the job. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment