This is a blog I created so that I can express my true feelings about things and share them with who I want. Feel free to read whatever you like and comment on what you want. But if you don't like what you read, then please feel free to NOT read it. I use this to express my own opinions and thoughts, and if you don't like it then there is a big red X at the top of the window, feel free to press it and be on your way!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's Been Awhile...

A lot has happened since I last blogged.  Right now I'm 2 weeks away from graduating Nursing school!  I still can't believe how fast 2 years has gone by!  Some personal things have changed too.  I'm single now and have been since February.  I can honestly say that now I'm happy, I'm not as stressed out as I use to be, and I wouldn't look back for anything.  I realized that it was time to make a change in my life and stick with it.  Since then I have done so much better in school, I have made As and Bs and right now have a B average in class.  I'm currently doing my preceptorship on 3E with the pediatric patients, I love them to death and hope one day to get a job on 3rd floor.  I was very nervous about how it would go but I have enjoyed working with kids and I seem to have a way with them too.  This summer I have a lot of plans, a summer class included.  One of my best friends, Teresa, is expecting and is due in May, but she may go into labor much sooner.  I have NCLEX classes to take to help me prepare for the NCLEX, which I still don't know when it will be.  I plan on taking a trip to Boone to visit my family and have some fun.  Also plan on going to Dollywood, and maybe the NC Zoo and Carowinds.  There's just so much I've wanted to do, but couldn't before.  In October I'll be 21, I'll be taking classes in the fall so that I will be able to go to WCU in Fall of 2013 to start my BSN.  The weekend after my birthday I plan on going to Gatlinburg with Brittany and having fun :)  But I gotta get back to studying for finals and doing paperwork. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment