This is a blog I created so that I can express my true feelings about things and share them with who I want. Feel free to read whatever you like and comment on what you want. But if you don't like what you read, then please feel free to NOT read it. I use this to express my own opinions and thoughts, and if you don't like it then there is a big red X at the top of the window, feel free to press it and be on your way!

Monday, August 20, 2012

New Dating Policy

On top of having to be FREAKING amazing to change my relationship status I now have a new policy. Seems silly but I'm tired of BOYS wasting my time.

Zero Tolerance for:
• Drugs
• Tobacco & Marijuana
• Violence
• Lying
• Cheating

Caught doing any of these and I will be single again. Tired of boys who waste my life with their bullshit. Can't follow the rules, then sorry can't have me.

No comments:

Post a Comment