About me:
· So, what's there to say about me?· Well to start off with, my name's Devon
(By the way it's pronounced Devun)
· My middle name is Denise
· My initials are DDD
· I go by Devon, DDD, Triple D, 3D, Danner...
· I'm 19 years old
· My b-day is October 3, 1991
· I'm in an amazing relationship with this AMAZING guy named Dwayne Casey, we were meant for each other <3
· I have a temper, just so you know.
· I drive a red 1999 Chevy Cavalier :D
· I'm addicted to texting, so says my friend
· Message me if you want the number!
· Photography is my favorite hobby.
· I am a very aggressive and fast driver, which I really need to work on.
· I've been in one wreck [my fault], gotten one speeding ticket [61 in a 45], and have been pulled over for running 2 stop signs in the middle of the night on a deserted campus [that I got out of with my sweet charm haha].
· For my 2007 New Years Resolution I decided to not drink any soft drinks for a a whole year. I SUCCEEDED!!
· I'm finally an ALUMNI of Smoky Mountain High School!
· I am going to SCC, and I am in the Nursing Program (RN) and will graduate Spring 2012.
· I use to work at Kel-Save but I quit to get a job as a CNA at Mountain Trace Nursing Center.
· I'm currently no longer able to work as a CNA because I have been having health problems.
· I have an autoimmune disease that causes muscle and joint pain and weakness.
· My doctor says I have Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (I suffer from joint and muslce pain, exhaustion, and my fingers and toes change colors and go numb lol).
· I got my CNA on March 4, 2009.
· My dream job is to either work as a Neonatal Nurse or to work in Labor & Delivery.
· I'm right handed and suck at doing anything with my left
· My biggest scar is on my pinkie on my right hand and it is from a motorcycle accident I had 5 days after I turned 15.
· I’m really self-conscious about the way I look.
· One of my major pet peeves is hearing "unce" over and over again.
· I am a DUKE fan but I also like UNC, just not as much as DUKE.
· Metal and hard rock are the main things I listen to (my favorite genres).
· I'm addicted to Twix bars, Orbit gum (Bubblemint), Frappucinos, Frappes, and Milk Duds.
· I like to read a lot. I am usually always reading a book.
· I love teen romance novels and teen fiction. I can read some adult books but I prefer young adult books.
· I love making new friends that share my interests.
· I like to write short stories (I’m currently working on a novel) and poetry.
· I post new blogs when I feel the urge to tell people things.
· I love dance, electronica, and techno songs.
· I still like watching some foreign films like The Magdalene Sisters.
· I can hold grudges for a while, though I really shouldn't.
· I have trouble making up my mind a lot.
· I'm Native American [Cherokee], Scotch-Irish, Dutch, German, and probably a few other things also.
· I tan easily.
· I can be very clumsy at times.
· I don’t play any musical instrument, though I am planning on taking guitar lessons now that I'm finished with Senior Project, which was to build my own guitar.
· I like tossing a football around and sometimes playing tackle football with my cousins.
· DDR and Guitar Hero are both awesome.
· I sleep a lot and I am a heavy sleeper.
· I am very random.
· I LOVE 80S MUSIC!!
· [FUSE] is the best TV channel
· Summer is my favorite season.
· I love singing in the shower and listening to music while I'm in there also.
· I like taking pictures of everything.
· I have a tendency to pop my back a lot.
· I love star gazing on clear, warm nights.
· I'm an original, I don't think anyone can come close to being like me.
· MUSIC is my reason to live. I fall asleep to it, drive to it, and sing to it.
· I'm a bit OCD at times.
· I believe that everything happens for a reason.
· Anything else you want to know??? Just ask me.
Who I'd like to meet:
A guy who will treat me right and make my dreams come true!
No comments:
Post a Comment