Seems like all my blog posts are about something depressing or about me pissed off about something and ranting about it. This isn't going to be much different...
I'm still super tired of my family, yet again they prove to me how awful (doesn't really describe what I feel but best I could come up with) they are. My cousin Ameka's baby shower was today and she kept trying to get a hold of my nanny to get her an invite but never could. Well I call her and ask if she'd like to go with me and she makes up the excuse that she didn't "feel good" and that she wasn't invited so she wasn't going to go. Well of course that was code for "she's not married, I don't support that, and I'm lazy so I'm not going to go."
I'm just generally sick and tired of my family. None of the immediate ones are there for me, so I don't know why I even bother to care about what they think or what they do. They've shown me for the past 3 years how they really feel.
Someday soon I'm going to move away from here. I've decided I'll stay until I get my Bachelor's degree, then after that I'll be looking at hospitals near the beach. I really do want to move, but then I think, I don't have many friends here and I've lived here all my life. So I probably won't make many friends at a place that's pretty much foreign to me. But oh well, I can deal, I just don't want to be here much longer.
One thing that I've been thinking about a lot is to get my nose pierced, I really want to, but my parents are so against it. Now is the perfect time for me to do it cause I'm not in school, I'm not working, and I'll have plenty of time for it to heal so that I can take it out for a job interview or for work and it won't grow up. If I go and get it done I'm going to get in trouble (even though I'm 20 years old), I want to sit down and talk to dad about it, but I know that isn't a very good idea because I know exactly how it will go. But this is something I really want to do, just like with my tattoo, but they were pissed off about it for a while and Dad still bugs me about it. I also want to get my ear pierced again, but I don't know if I could. I'm still just super indecisive about it all, because I don't know most hospital's policies on piercings. I also want to regauge my ears, and I am going to do that for sure, but I need to get smaller gauges, I am not going to go from 20 to a 10 again, that hurt way too much.
I'm still super tired of my family, yet again they prove to me how awful (doesn't really describe what I feel but best I could come up with) they are. My cousin Ameka's baby shower was today and she kept trying to get a hold of my nanny to get her an invite but never could. Well I call her and ask if she'd like to go with me and she makes up the excuse that she didn't "feel good" and that she wasn't invited so she wasn't going to go. Well of course that was code for "she's not married, I don't support that, and I'm lazy so I'm not going to go."
I'm just generally sick and tired of my family. None of the immediate ones are there for me, so I don't know why I even bother to care about what they think or what they do. They've shown me for the past 3 years how they really feel.
Someday soon I'm going to move away from here. I've decided I'll stay until I get my Bachelor's degree, then after that I'll be looking at hospitals near the beach. I really do want to move, but then I think, I don't have many friends here and I've lived here all my life. So I probably won't make many friends at a place that's pretty much foreign to me. But oh well, I can deal, I just don't want to be here much longer.
One thing that I've been thinking about a lot is to get my nose pierced, I really want to, but my parents are so against it. Now is the perfect time for me to do it cause I'm not in school, I'm not working, and I'll have plenty of time for it to heal so that I can take it out for a job interview or for work and it won't grow up. If I go and get it done I'm going to get in trouble (even though I'm 20 years old), I want to sit down and talk to dad about it, but I know that isn't a very good idea because I know exactly how it will go. But this is something I really want to do, just like with my tattoo, but they were pissed off about it for a while and Dad still bugs me about it. I also want to get my ear pierced again, but I don't know if I could. I'm still just super indecisive about it all, because I don't know most hospital's policies on piercings. I also want to regauge my ears, and I am going to do that for sure, but I need to get smaller gauges, I am not going to go from 20 to a 10 again, that hurt way too much.
Ugh, just so much I want to do, but I'm restricted on a lot. If I get my nose pierced it takes at least 3 months to heal, you can't get in the pool, ocean, or lake with it in, you can't change out the jewelry when it's healing, and I don't know hospital policies on it, or how it would look if I decided to take it out. I want to, but at the same time I'm really skeptical about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment