This is a blog I created so that I can express my true feelings about things and share them with who I want. Feel free to read whatever you like and comment on what you want. But if you don't like what you read, then please feel free to NOT read it. I use this to express my own opinions and thoughts, and if you don't like it then there is a big red X at the top of the window, feel free to press it and be on your way!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Reading List

Chicken Soup for the Nurse's Soul
P.S. I Love You - Cecelia Ahern
Tuesdays with Morrie - Mitch Albom
*Anthem - Ayn Rand
*The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Charlie St. Cloud - Ben Sterwood
*The Crucible - Arthur Miller
Something Borrowed - Emily Giffin
Baby Proof - Emily Giffin
*Flowers for Algernon - Daniel Keyes
*Harry Potter series
Eragon series
*The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien
Lord of the Rings trilogy
The Jungle Book - Rudyard Kipling
Aesop's Fables
Grimm's Fairy Tales
In Cold Blood - Truman Capote

A Certain Slant of Light – Laura Whitcomb
Brisingr – Christopher Paolini
Anansi Boys – Neil Gaiman
Cold Mountain – Charles Frazier
Dune – Frank Herbert
The Foretelling – Alice Hoffman
The Geography of Girlhood – Kirsten Smith
In Cold Blood – Truman Capote
Just In Case – Meg Rosoff
The Lord of the Rings – J.R.R. Tolkein
Marley & Me – John Grogan
Never Let Me Go – Kazuo Ishiguro
Nineteen Minutes – Jodi Picoult
The Perfect Storm – Sebastian Junger
The Princess Diaries – Meg Cabot
October Sky – Homer Hickam
Senioritis – Tate Thompson
Thirsty – M.T. Anderson
Things I Want My Daughters to Know – Elizabeth Noble
Twisted – Laurie Halse Anderson
We Need to Talk About Kevin – Lionel Shriver
Weetzie Bat – Francesca Lia Block



* means already read before

No comments:

Post a Comment