This is a blog I created so that I can express my true feelings about things and share them with who I want. Feel free to read whatever you like and comment on what you want. But if you don't like what you read, then please feel free to NOT read it. I use this to express my own opinions and thoughts, and if you don't like it then there is a big red X at the top of the window, feel free to press it and be on your way!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Post-New Year Update

So far I have been doing well with my resolutions, I've only had to put $2 in my money box.  I am also learning to accept how I look and love myself for it.  Derek has a lot to do with that too :)  We went to Asheville and Hendersonville today, and I had so much fun.  We first went to Hendersonville to get my car serviced for 10,000 miles and then afterward we headed back to Asheville to go to the mall.  We goofed around there for a while, went to a bunch of stores, bought some things, then left to head to Olive Garden.  We ate, talked, then headed home to get in the hot tub.  Well by the time we got back to Sylva he decided that he didn't want to get in, so I had to beg him a little bit then finally convinced him to get in.  That is probably the best and the longest time I have spent in the hot tub.  We talked about our relationship, a lot, about previous ones, plans, etc.  I am really so happy with him.  We have a bond that I haven't had with anyone before.  I don't feel like I have to impress him, I know that he likes me for me and I can just be myself around him.  I still get a little nervous and embarrassed around him, but nowhere near how I use to be with other people.  I feel comfortable being myself around him, and I definitely didn't feel embarrassed or fat when I was in my bikini around him :)  We talked a lot about our "interactions" in the past and he says that he really wishes he had asked me out sooner.  He told me that at the pinning ceremony that he sat behind me and thought about sitting with me, but for some reason didn't.  I told him that this is the first relationship I've ever really gone slow with, he said last time he didn't that the girl left.  I told him about my last relationship and how messed up it was.  How I fall fast and hard for people and my heart gets broken easy.  I also brought up that my parents say that we're taking things too fast.  He said he likes the pace we're at and asked me what I felt, which is the same.  And many, many times he told me that he likes me a lot. :)  I just feel so happy, the happiest I've felt in a really long time.  I really do believe that the best things come when you are least expecting it.  He also told me that he's going to make sure that this Valentine's day is the best I've ever had, which isn't going to be that hard to do.  I just really feel that this is going to go somewhere, or at least I hope it does.  I think I finally found my knight in shinning armor. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment