This is a blog I created so that I can express my true feelings about things and share them with who I want. Feel free to read whatever you like and comment on what you want. But if you don't like what you read, then please feel free to NOT read it. I use this to express my own opinions and thoughts, and if you don't like it then there is a big red X at the top of the window, feel free to press it and be on your way!
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Come to Me
Here it is already February 5th, this year is starting to fly by already. I started my clinicals at the health department and I love it. I have gotten to do a lot of prenatal things, which I enjoy. Just makes me want to be a midwife even more. Classes are going well so far, haven't gotten back any grades yet, which is kinda annoying considering I have a paper due next Sunday. My love life is doing great. I really am happy, especially the pace we're going at. Sex just complicates things I have determined. When it's not in the equation just yet it gives time to be close, to learn, and to actually build a relationship. We still are learning about each other, I'm still trying to overcome my insecurities. He's just the most amazing person. He way get on my nerves like no other, but at the same time he gives me the giggles and makes the butterflies in my stomach do summersaults. I feel like he is making me into a better person, he is making me see the world in a different, more positive way. He also makes me feel beautiful, and makes sure to tell me that he thinks I am every day. He makes me want to better myself and to take care of myself. He has already gotten a taste of the flare ups I tend to get, which I hate that he has to, but he's been great. Gave me a shoulder massage today when I told him they were hurting. I even got him hooked on O'Malley's wings, tomorrow will be the 2nd Thursday we've went in a row. We're doing Valentine's day next friday, I'm kinda nervous because I don't know what in all he has planned. I know I have my hopes of what will happen, but better to not get my hopes up. We're going to have bacon wrapped shrimp and some other things, what, I don't know. I bought him a gift card to Game Stop, which I hope he likes and doesn't get mad because of the amount. Mom and dad seem to really like him and have even mentioned him going out to eat with us on a Friday night which is a first. But that also tells me that he's definitely the right guy. I don't know how I managed to get so lucky to meet him and for him to actually like me and talk to me. I definitely don't deserve such a great guy like him. But at the same time we are so much alike, we get each other. He's the kind of guy I can actually see myself marrying, someone that contributes to the relationship, not just the selfish one. He treats me the way I've always wanted to be treated, but at the same time I think he's a little inexperienced. But I'm not the typical kind of girl, so everything can be new with me. I like that I'm not always expected to foot the bill, but at the same time I like taking care of other people, that's the nurse in me talking of course. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us. I hate being away from him its awful, that line "absence makes the heart grow fonder" is total bullshit. I like being with him, being with him makes my heart grow fonder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment