This is a blog I created so that I can express my true feelings about things and share them with who I want. Feel free to read whatever you like and comment on what you want. But if you don't like what you read, then please feel free to NOT read it. I use this to express my own opinions and thoughts, and if you don't like it then there is a big red X at the top of the window, feel free to press it and be on your way!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Love?

What is love? Is it a feeling, is it an emotion? Is it physical, is it mental? Is it a thing or is it intangible? Can you feel it, is it always there? Is it something that suddenly appears or grows gradually? Can it be forced or does it have to come all on its own? Is there a difference between loving and being in love? Is it one sided or do two people have to make it together? Is it an act or a state of being?

No comments:

Post a Comment