This is a blog I created so that I can express my true feelings about things and share them with who I want. Feel free to read whatever you like and comment on what you want. But if you don't like what you read, then please feel free to NOT read it. I use this to express my own opinions and thoughts, and if you don't like it then there is a big red X at the top of the window, feel free to press it and be on your way!

Monday, February 24, 2014

Feelings and Whatnot

I really wish I didn't let things get to me as much as I do.  Derek said something to me today that upset me and hurt my feelings, I know he didn't mean to, but of course I withdrew and didn't say anything, just sat there silent until he said he wanted to go to bed and I left.  I wish I didn't do that, I always do.  And I know it bothers him, and sometimes even makes him mad.  I didn't even kiss him today, which wasn't intentional.  We were laying on the couch watching TV and he was constantly saying "come here" which he always does when he wants to kiss me.  I kinda get tired of it, I want him to be the one to initiate the kiss, not ask me to come to him.  But I don't know what the repercussions of this will be because I know something will happen.  I just always feel like he looks down to me since I'm younger than him, but I'm not that much younger, and it's kinda demeaning sometimes. I guess it's about time me and him had a talk =/  Definitely not looking forward to what he's going to have to say tomorrow, but maybe he'll surprise me and be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment