This is a blog I created so that I can express my true feelings about things and share them with who I want. Feel free to read whatever you like and comment on what you want. But if you don't like what you read, then please feel free to NOT read it. I use this to express my own opinions and thoughts, and if you don't like it then there is a big red X at the top of the window, feel free to press it and be on your way!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Pneumonia Sucks

Well I ended up getting sick 2 weeks ago with Pneumonia and couldn't breathe and all over just didn't feel good.  Went to Dr, got antibiotics and steroids then felt better.  Then over the weekend I got sick again, passed out in the bathroom, and started having problems breathing again.  I went to the doctor and she just told me to take my cough medicine, which doesn't seem to help.  I ended up hijacking my mom's inhaler and started using it which has helped more than anything.  But other than my health... school is going pretty good.  I got to go to a doctor's office for the first time and I loved it!  I didn't get to do much other than cleaning, but I still had a blast.  I went to class Tuesday and felt horrible, then had to skip clinicals on Wednesday so that I could rest.  I found out that sleeping on the cough is much more comfortable and easier to sleep than in my bed.


Well other than school and me being sick, I still have no social life.  Life at home still sucks, mom has gotten to where she reads the posts I post on my friends wall's and statuses on facebook and gets all mad about them too.  Apparently I'm not allowed to have an opinion about anything anymore.  Oh well, only one more year and a few months before I graduate!  I haven't decided what I'm going to do about living arrangements after I get my nursing job.  I want to move out, and Marietta made the suggestion that I just move in with Dwayne since it'll be cheaper since he lives at home with his mom.  But I also have the dilemma of me wanting to live on my own and have my own place in my own name and have my own rules and such.  But I have plenty of time to think things over.  Mom and dad are STILL nowhere near willing to accept things with Dwayne, so I've basically given up on that.  If he and I do get married then there probably won't be a wedding because I know that my family isn't going to be there to support me.  I'd much rather go to the magistrate's office and get married there with a few witnesses than go through the heartbreak and expenditures of having a wedding and no one on my side show up.  But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.  I'm getting sleepy so I'm heading to bed.  Write some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment