This is a blog I created so that I can express my true feelings about things and share them with who I want. Feel free to read whatever you like and comment on what you want. But if you don't like what you read, then please feel free to NOT read it. I use this to express my own opinions and thoughts, and if you don't like it then there is a big red X at the top of the window, feel free to press it and be on your way!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Ridin SOLO

Ha don't pay attention to the title of my blog.  I clicked on it to type in a name and that popped up in the suggestions so I decided to make it the title.  No idea where that came from either lol.  But anyways...


So my mom confronted me yesterday about a comment I had made on a friend's facebook post.  My friend had got her septum pierced and no one liked it so she ended up taking it out right after getting it.  I told her that with living in Sylva people are way too judgmental.  Actually I'm just going to copy and paste my reply... "Sylva is all about being a certain way... if you dress differently, have numerous tattoos, or more than just your ears pierced then it's frowned upon. I know exactly how you feel. I've wanted to do so much but haven't just because of all that, and the fact that my parents would kick me out and cut off my school funds if I did. But once I get my nursing degree and move away from here all that is going to change, I'm going to be true to myself and express myself the way I want to. Don't be afraid to be different, and don't conform to the way everyone wants you to be, you were never meant to be normal :)"


And of course mom happened upon it because she's friends with that friend of mine and jumped down my throat about it.  So apparently I'm not allowed to have an opinion about anything anymore.  I already blocked her from seeing my status posts because of a previous conflict with her.  So who knows, I'm not going to keep from posting what I want to my friends just because I don't want her to read it.  If she keeps it up then I'm probably going to block her from my facebook completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment