This is a blog I created so that I can express my true feelings about things and share them with who I want. Feel free to read whatever you like and comment on what you want. But if you don't like what you read, then please feel free to NOT read it. I use this to express my own opinions and thoughts, and if you don't like it then there is a big red X at the top of the window, feel free to press it and be on your way!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Valentine's Day
Just to start off my first post, it was Valentine's Day today... and I can definitely say I had a much better one this year than last. Last year definitely had way too many events pre-Valentine's day that I really don't wish to go through again. A year ago today I ended my longest relationship, but it was best because I was getting the shitty end of the deal. But had I not done that then I probably wouldn't have ended up where I am now, with the greatest guy I could have ever hope to meet. It's been almost a year now since we reconnected since high school. It's definitely been quite a year for the both of us, we've had so many firsts together and will probably continue to have many, many more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment