Derek: Really like your new profile picture
Me: Thanks I do too. Best
picture I've taken of myself in a long time
Derek: You took it yourself??
Me: Yeah lol. Bored laying in bed the other night and couldn't
sleep
Derek: Well I'd never guess you take good pictures
Me: Thanks. I love
photography
Derek: And anytime you are bored ask to tell you a story. Got a
good one about goblins and ufos
Me: I will. I get bored a lot not working Hopefully I'll get to
start after Christmas
Derek: You gonna be bored tonight?
Me: Probably I don't have anything to go* do
Derek: Wanna get a pizza and watch 3 stooges?
Me: Sure
Derek: When's a good time for you:)
Me: Uh hang on
Derek: Hanging
Me: Free after I get back from Asheville. Won't be here too much
longer. My grandma is trying on boots
Derek: Well text me or signal flare when you get back in sylva. And
tell your grandma you can't go wrong with doc Martians :)
And that's how he finally takes up my offer to hang out with him 6 (almost 7) months after I originally asked him. So I get home, I tell mom and dad about this "date", still don't even know if he even meant it to be a date or not. Then I go meet him at the carwash. I washed my car, then sat in my car and waited and got more and more nervous as the clock ticked on. Finally he pulls up and I hop on in (he opened the door for me too, I was impressed!) then head to his house. I'm still pretty nervous like I generally am hanging out with people for the first time. So I grab two slices of my favorite pizza (he was nice and bought a large philly cheesesteak pizza from Domino's) and sit on the couch and we watch The Three Stooges. We talk, laugh, and just have a good time…. Such a good time that next thing I know it's 3AM! I really didn't want the night to end up mom and dad would have had a cow if I hadn't gone home. I really just wanted to stay and curl up on the sofa! But he drove me back to my car, and walked me to my car, and opened the door for me. Then we made plans to hang out again later today (shocker right?) and we hugged. Then I got in my car and went to shut my door as he was shutting it and embarrassed the crap out of myself! But came home and texted him until just now (4:30AM). I just hope this is going as well as I think it is. He actually fits my list, clean rep, WORKS, and doesn't do drugs, and a plus is that he lives by himself in his own house! I hope this works out, cause I really like this guy :)
And to think this was all brought on by a picture I posted of myself on Facebook laying in bed and was taken upside down. Had I decided not to post it (which I almost did because it was a little provocative) I probably wouldn't be smiling this big and be this happy...
And to think this was all brought on by a picture I posted of myself on Facebook laying in bed and was taken upside down. Had I decided not to post it (which I almost did because it was a little provocative) I probably wouldn't be smiling this big and be this happy...
No comments:
Post a Comment