This is a blog I created so that I can express my true feelings about things and share them with who I want. Feel free to read whatever you like and comment on what you want. But if you don't like what you read, then please feel free to NOT read it. I use this to express my own opinions and thoughts, and if you don't like it then there is a big red X at the top of the window, feel free to press it and be on your way!
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Just Two More Semesters Left...
Right now I'm getting so tired of living in this house. My parents are driving me absolutely crazy, and they're treating me like I'm 16 still. I know most people are like "Wow, she's a spoiled brat, she gets everything she wants, etc etc", but I would love for them to live as me for a week. I don't get everything I want, I have to work for what I get, nothing is handed to me for free. No matter how much shit I do in this house my rules never get lifted. I still have a curfew and I'm 20 years old. I have to ask my parents before I do ANYTHING and half the time the answer is NO. I'm not allowed to see my boyfriend half the time, and they tell me I can't spend the night with my friends, not to mention they don't approve of half my friends. I am only allowed to go to school and back home throughout the week, and no I don't get an allowance. And I think it's funny when people look at me or talk about me and say how "spoiled" I am. I'm so ready for graduation to get here so I can take my NCLEX-RN and get my license so I can get a job and move out of this hellhole. I want to be able to finally say that I am independent and on my own and be able to make my own rules. I'm tired of feeling like I'm still in high school, because it seems nothing I ever do is good enough for my parents. My best, isn't even trying on their scales. All I can say is "FUCK YOU" to those who want to criticize me, call me names, and think they know me when they really don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment