This is a blog I created so that I can express my true feelings about things and share them with who I want. Feel free to read whatever you like and comment on what you want. But if you don't like what you read, then please feel free to NOT read it. I use this to express my own opinions and thoughts, and if you don't like it then there is a big red X at the top of the window, feel free to press it and be on your way!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Shut Your Mouth, You'll Seem Smarter

I feel like posting the status "You know if you shut your mouth you might actually fool people into thinking you're smarter than you are... but probably not."  But I didn't because I was being nice and really didn't want to involve myself in the endless drama of the people who have nothing better to do with their lives.  But it's okay, karma is a bitch and you'll get what's coming to you.  Now that I think about it, there is so much TRASH in this town that it's ridiculous.  This is really sad but I saw somewhere that the average high level IQ people have only 1.5 children (haha but it makes sense), and the average low IQ people have 4+ kids.  So we're over populating the world with... well, you get what I'm saying.  I can't wait to get away from here, but no matter where I go there are always going to be trashy people sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment