This is a blog I created so that I can express my true feelings about things and share them with who I want. Feel free to read whatever you like and comment on what you want. But if you don't like what you read, then please feel free to NOT read it. I use this to express my own opinions and thoughts, and if you don't like it then there is a big red X at the top of the window, feel free to press it and be on your way!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Truths

10 Truths
  1. I can’t stand my boyfriend’s family.
  2. I feel like a pariah in my own family.
  3. I use to be a straight A student, but now that I’m in nursing I’m a straight C student, which has KILLED my GPA. :(
  4. I don’t have very many friends, but I try to be nice to everyone.
  5. I have a lot of opinions that I share, but I keep 99% of them to myself.
  6. I have zero tolerance for dumbassedness, bullshit, drama, and overall retards and wish the world was rid of them ALL and the people that cause them.
  7. Sometime I can be very anti-social and not want to be around anyone and seclude myself from everyone and everything and feel content.
  8. I love to read, write, and listen to music, but haven’t been able to do much of any of those due to nursing school.
  9. I’m almost through with nursing school, it’s a love/hate relationship.  I want to be a nurse more than anything, but nursing school is about to kill me.
  10. I wish I was a vampire like in Twilight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment